Each and every cupcake and dessert is made fresh to order. We do not keep any ready-made products ‘on stock’ as we want to ensure every dessert is fresh and tasty.
Order Notice Time: The minimum amount of notice we need is 3 days although we can consider sooner if urgent. We recommend giving as much notice as possible.
Minimum Orders: In money terms, no. But some products, such as cupcakes can only be ordered in set minimum quantities.
Last Minute Orders: Its’ best to give us as much notice as possible for an order. If you have left it till last minute (ooops!) and wish to enquire about a late order please do so by phone or email. If we can accommodate you we will email you the options we can offer. you can then pay by card over the phone or by Paypal.
Payment Information: All orders need to be paid for in full before delivery or collection
- We can accept Cash if delivered to us in person.
- We can accept Cheques and these need time to clear so please allow for this when planning your order.
- We can accept Paypal, which is an online Credit and Debit Card Payment System. You do not need a Paypal account to pay this way – we can invoice you direct where you can go onto pay as you would with any online card transaction. There is a 3.4% Fee if paying by Paypal.
- We can accept Bank Transfer
Cancellations: In the event of a cancellation, the following terms and conditions apply:
- For all orders, 50% of the order is non-refundable.
- If cancellation is received 7 or more days in advance of delivery date, the remaining 50% is refundable.
- If cancellation is received between 4-7 days in advance, only 25% is refundable.
- If cancellation is received less than 4 days of order, no refund will be given.
Please be advised that our products contain milk ingredients and wheat.
Prepared in a kitchen that has contact with dairy, wheat/gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy and nuts.